Thursday, June 5, 2008

What makes Bill dance and giggle all over the living room?

A new 46 in. Sony Bravia tv..... It is HUGE! I don't even know why I said yes... I guess I am just feeling really nice right now? maybe? Then again, now we have to get cable, that means food network! YAY for me! Ok, so I guess there are benefits for me out of this big all-day-long ordeal ( yes we were out deal hunting all day, I am tired) we are going to watch a movie on our giant tv...it ad better be worth it!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

i know the feeling! last year for John'day he got a 42inch lcd sharp tv and i wasnt so thrilled but now i love it! i watch Food Network in HD and its so awesome!! nice!

Crystal said...

All aboard on the wife comments. I have to beg Devin to get stuff like that just we don't have to stop and gaze every stinking time we go to the store!

Carlos said...

Hi Erika and Bill! I'm so glad I found your guys blog! I found it on Warren's blog and I've already added your blog to our blog.

wizzity said...

I can think of lots of things that would make bill giggle all of the living room...but I wont put anything specific...besides one word, Erika

Crystal said...

Ericka I tag you. Look at my blog!