Saturday, March 8, 2008

iv'e been tagged

10 years ago....I was 11 and getting ready to be a big sister! I was in 5th grade and absolutley in love with n`sync and the come back of Grease...

5 places I have been.....Hawaii, Mexico, California, New York, Kentucky...

I enjoy.... reading, tea, being with my husband and my dog, gardening, my house, playing the wii...

Jobs I have had.....Best Little Roadhouse hostess 2 yrs. Bed bath and beyond3 mos., Wells Fargo 9 mos., and now Us Bank...

3 Bad Habits....Well I have bitten my fingernails forever but now I am finally quitting 2 weeks and goin strong! I don't put my dirty dishes away all of the time, saying "hate" too much I need to find another word to exaggerate things...

5 Things you may not know about me...I can fit dimes in my flared nostrils (coco puffs too) I spoil my dog like a child, I really don't like exercise, I am a weirdo (according to Bill), I don't pick up dog poo and I don't take out the garbage.... sorry I was running out of things to say

1 comment:

Jessie said...

that was fun to read! You like tea eh? John and I have a shelf with about 10 boxes of herbal teas...it looks like a store! lol