Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So Bill has been gone for two days on a trip for work because he is my big bad "Collector of the Year." This is the furthest and longest we have ever been apart and it is sooo tough! We both cried at the airport (don't tell Bill I said that). Ed was sad too when I came home with out his daddy:( tear... Sunday was the worst because I was home alone the whole day AND it was late church! I think that was the longest day of my life! My good friends have been keeping me occupied so now there are just two more wake-ups and he will be home! YAYYYY! I feel like such a whiner-baby... I just love my husband too much I guess! No, really though we are together ALL of the time We work together we shop together I am talkin' EVERYTHING...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

awwww, that is so sweet! isnt nice having your husband be you bestest friend! you're doing good tho :) I went to Montana to open an IHOP for my job once for 3 weeks. it was the longest 3 weeks of my life!! (away from John)